5 Free Children's Books Per Family
REACH Literacy is committed to helping young people grow into life long readers.
Each family that visits our store may select five free gently used children's books to take with them.
Summer Reading Program
To participate in our Summer Reading Program follow the steps below.
1) Stop by our book store to pick up a Reading Calendar or
print one by clicking here.
2) Select a goal, to either read three, five or seven days a week.
3) Designate a time, find a comfy place, and READ!
4) Mark each day you read on your reading calendar.
5) At the end of the month, return your filled out reading calendar to
the REACH Bookstore to receive your prize package! (While supplies last.)
As a bonus, every week your child meets their goal, you earn an additional $1.00 coupon to use in our bookstore, redeemable for up to $5.00, per month throughout the summer.
Reading is like exercise - best when done daily!
However, sometimes it's hard for kids to stay motivated to read or challenging for them to know what to read next. That's why REACH provides reading materials and resources to help support your child's daily reading goals.